The property is accessed through grand wooden double doors to the sun terrace and the living area is entered via a covered porch with bench seating on either side, then glass panelled double doors open to the huge reception room (total 150m2), divided by arches.
The front section of the living room (92m2) is full of light with wide double doors to the pool area, and on the other side of the arches the rear section (58m2) has a cosy wood burning, fan assisted fire, a window looking into the pool area and an impressive marble staircase with wrought iron spindles and wooden banister rail.
From the lounge a decorative brick arch opens to the rustic style kitchen (19m2) with granite work surfaces and shelves, feature pebble sink, drinking water filter, ceramic hob, electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan, dishwasher, fridge freezer, granite breakfast bar, beamed and vaulted ceiling with recessed lighting
Also off the living area are the following rooms:
– office/hobby room/workshop (8m2) with telephone/adsl point;
– distribution hallway with access to:
– fully tiled utility room with sink, store cupboards and plumbing for washing machine;
– cloakroom with two wc cubicles and two handwash basins;
– store area;
– fully tiled walk in cold room;
– a further utility room where the gas boilers and hot water tank are situated with sink, lots of storage space and an exit to the side of the property.